Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Beautiful Babies!






I didn't think she looked to yellow until we took pictures of them together and boy you can see it in the pictures. We are still having to go into the doctor for labs to check her bellirubin count and now they are looking at her liver counts as well. Hopefully she will be better soon, but other than being yellow everything is great. She is finally to Orion's birth weight. I think it is so funny that she is a month old and barely the size that her brother came out. Orion is doing great and being a good big helper. Hopefully this will last. He figured out that he can be a little stinker while I'm feeding her and there is nothing I can do about it, but at least he is a really good kid so I don't have to worry to much. For the most part he just dumps out all his toys so I have a big mess to clean up.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She is such a cutie with a ton of hair!! You're going to have to start braiding it soon! Got your new address! Thanks! Take care!