Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update On The December Baby Girls!


Here are some more picture of Zoey, she actually opens her eyes now long enough that I can get a picture. She is doing well and hopefully her jaundice will be down at her next dr. visit. Orion is doing very well with his baby sister. He likes to hold her and talk to her. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm so grateful that he has done so well with becoming a big brother. Hopefully it will not change when grandma and grandpa Hymas leave on Friday. Orion loves them and has a blast playing with them all day long. I have also put up some pictures of my sister Karyn's baby girl Lia. She was born December 22 weighting in at 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches. We are so gratefully that she is out of the NICU and doing well. Apparently December baby girls have to get jaudice in our family because Lia has it also.




This is my beautiful neice Lia Byington. I think her and Zoey could almost be twins. Just 10 days apart!






Karyn right after having Lia.

1 comment:

The Frost's said...

Man, I need to get over there and hold here she is a doll, I also need to give her brother some squeezes! Hope things are going well, call when things quiet down and I will come and visit! I need a get away!!