Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here is the Latest and Greatest!


So still no baby, but I did get my membrains scraped on Monday. If she is still being a little stinker (which with my luck she will be) they will scrape me again on Friday and start me on some potocin. Yay! So baby should be here on Friday. I'm hoping that all will go well since Dustin is going to have to pick up him mom from the airport on Friday night.

At least my little rock star is still happy as can be. Hopefully he will stay that way when he sister gets here!

3 comments:

The Piepers said...

We'll be thinking of you this week! Good luck with everything. I'm sure Orion will LOVE being a big brother (even if it takes some getting used to at first)! I'm excited to see pictures!

Marné said...

That's exciting Katie! Good luck with everything and hopefully she will come before you have to get *scraped* again - ow.

Jessica said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see your precious little girl!