Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our New Baby Girl Is Home!

Zoey Ann Parkin was born at 6:43 pm on December 12, she was 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 in long. Labor wasn't too bad other than the fact that I could actually feel it this time, but one and a half pushes and an episiotomy later she was out. She has a full head of dark hair just like Orion did and is cute as can be. After two days in the crazy hospital we were able to go home. I got one good night in my own bed and the next day we were back in because of her jaundice. We spend another night in the hospital and then we able to go home just to be put back in the hospital the next day. So the first week has been long and hard, but she is doing much better.




















6 comments:

O'Keefe Family said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely darling!!! That polka dot blanket is so cute, I want one! Congrats!!!

Our family said...

congrats!!! We hope the healing process continues well (and quickly!)

Eight Is Great! said...

Congrads! We are so happy for your family. Zoey is soo pretty. We love the name you picked. We are glad to hear baby and mom are doing well.

Woolf Family said...

She is beautiful we are so glad she is finally home! Congrats!

Marné said...

CONGRATS Katie!!!!! What a beautiful little girl! I love the name too. Good luck with everything.

Jessica said...

She is such a little cutie! I hope you are feeling good! Congrats!