I finally got up the nerve to try and put Zoey's hair up. I can't believe she is big enough for a pony tail! She didn't even fight me when I was doing her hair. I makes her look so big!
I can't believe how big your kiddos are I miss them sooo much you've got to come and visit sorry I didn't call you back we went to dinner with the kids as a family! I will call you tonight I miss you guys tonz and I love the ponytail I don't know if Kins will ever have one!
4 comments:
Wow. Lucy's hair is long enough, but definitely not thick enough yet. She is getting so big!
I can't believe how big your kiddos are I miss them sooo much you've got to come and visit sorry I didn't call you back we went to dinner with the kids as a family! I will call you tonight I miss you guys tonz and I love the ponytail I don't know if Kins will ever have one!
Oh my she looks so damn cute with a pony, she could pass for and OKI babie for sure!!! Hope things are going well for you!! Miss you tons!!
Awee I love her to pieces!
She is just growing way too fast , lets shrink both of them ..lol!
Post a Comment