Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daddy Is Finally Home!













Here is the day daddy got home with Zoey in her pretty dress and Orion waiting all day to go to the airport. His flight was late (of course) and we didn't end up getting home until midnight, but the kids were super happy to have daddy home.


5 comments:

Karyn & Bryan Byington said...

I can't believe how fast they grow. I love Zoeys hand in her picture. She is a real poser.

Monica said...

I just love her new little outfit :)

Tom and Jen Loveland Family said...

It is always nice when Daddy comes home, even just from a day of work, but especially when he has been gone for a few days or more. Glad he is home with you. Still can't get over how cute your kiddos are, Katie.

Woolf Family said...

I want to see my niece and nephew please come home! and you of course love sis

Jamie said...

I love Zoey's dress! What a beauty:)