Katie--I couldn't get your link to work for MONTHS and just realized I'd had it saved wrong! I'm such a dope! We love the name Zoey and think your two are just so cute!
Katie, your little girl is sooooo beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys again. It has been way too long. You have such an adorable little family and two of the cutest kids ever.
4 comments:
Katie--I couldn't get your link to work for MONTHS and just realized I'd had it saved wrong! I'm such a dope! We love the name Zoey and think your two are just so cute!
She is precious!
Katie, your little girl is sooooo beautiful. I can't wait to see you guys again. It has been way too long. You have such an adorable little family and two of the cutest kids ever.
i wuv her litte face!
She looks so big in that thing mom!
Post a Comment