
I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday Dustin and I had our first date and now here we are four years later with our two beautiful kids. Zoey's three month milestone was extra special for me because I have lost all my pregnancy weight and am hoping to loose a whole bunch more.

Happy Orion is always smiling!

Liz and Gigi Elaine

Little Zoey looks like a monster compared to little Preston.

Hey everybody!

Mama woke me up with the camera again!

But I'm still a happy girl!

Here is a picute of Zoey's little dimpled hand for my Mom!

Orion loves to play soccer in the yard. I think he just likes to kick it down the hill so we have to chase after it.

Orion and Daddy on the bike. It's just the way daddy wants it! ( For now)
2 comments:
She is such a cute baby! I can't get over her hair! I remember your hair was extra WHITE when you were little! She must take after her daddy! Good job on your baby weight! It's not easy!
I cant believe she is 3 months old!
Seems like yesterday we were tryign to walk her out..where does the time go?
Love all the pics !
cant wait to hit the gym with ya!
Post a Comment