Friday, March 6, 2009

Gone So Soon!

Here are some of the pictures from my mom's visit. We had such a great time and I was so sad to see her go. I just hope that she had as good of a time here as we had having her.












We just had to take her to the aquarium to see the dolphin show and all the cool fish.







And what kind of vacation would it be if I didn't take her to get a pedicure and massage. My girlfriend Liz's mom was visiting as well so we all went together and had a great time.









Here is my mom with Liz's mom Elaine at dinner. I hope they liked the king crab and steak.










Here we are at the Botanical Gardens.







This is mom's last night. We had to get a three generations picture. I look forward to having many more and I know Orion and Zoey enjoyed having their grandma here.




4 comments:

Jen said...

How great to have your mom visit! Love the toes picture.

Monica said...

how fun!
Love all your pics and the toes are too cute!
love your new background too :)

Karyn & Bryan Byington said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun, but not as glad as I am to have my Mom back. Love ya Karyn

Cat said...

That is so awesome your mom was able to visit. Making memories with grandma!