Here are some of the events of the day! First stop Cape Zampa. There are a bunch of goats some rabbits and turtles to look at and feed weird combination if you ask me, but Orion loved it.
Then we were off to the Light House and found this awsome statue
It was super crazy windy so we were able to see some real waves crashing in.
This is a cool little look out. Dustin and Orion went in and me and Zoey stayed to take pictures.
Not the cutest picture we have ever taken, but I like it anyway.
Looks like a fun day:) I need to get over to the lighthouse , I have been wanting to go if it ever quits raining and the winds die down ! Yummy looking dinner too :)
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I love seafood! You have the cutest family!
Looks like a fun day:)
I need to get over to the lighthouse , I have been wanting to go if it ever quits raining and the winds die down !
Yummy looking dinner too :)
Post a Comment