Monday, February 16, 2009

A Great Life With Fabulous People

We desided to take a drive up North and go see a dam that Dustin stops at when he goes on his bike rides. It is the farthest I've been from home since I had Zoey and it was great to get out of the house with the whole family. Dustin loves the drive because it reminds him of the canyons back home. Orion is great trooper when it comes to long car rides and Zoey slept the whole time other than when we stopped at the dam for lunch she got hungry too. I can't believe we are going to have to leave this beautiful place one day. Hopefully we will have many more great car rides before that happens.











2 comments:

Monica said...

hoping to do more of those things after having Preston! We did go site seeing quite a bit when we first got here..

Karyn & Bryan Byington said...

Katie you guys look so cute I am glad to see that your out of the house and having a great time I love you guys give your kids kisses from me Karyn