Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MoRe CuTe PiCtUrEs!







Little Zoey is growing like a weed and is as cute as can be. We are so glad to have this beautiful little angel home heathly and happy. Orion has learned how to give Zoey her binki and he laughs at the funny noises she makes while sucking on it. He loves his new Chicago Bears shirt that Liz brought back from her trip home. I think he would wear it everyday if I let him.





















4 comments:

Eight Is Great! said...

Zoey is soooo cute. Can we borrow her for a day? - We could'nt read your blog for awhile. Every time we tried to go to your blog it would kick us out. We're glad your back. We love your pictures.

The Frost's said...

Some seriously cute kiddo's, I would like to trade my two for your two!!

Karyn & Bryan Byington said...

I can't beileve how big they are getting I still think Zoey looks a litle like Lia XOXOXOX

Woolf Family said...

Katie you have such a cute little family! Girls are lots of fun eventhough they are little drama queens and the daddies really love em. She is growing so fast we misss you guys and love ya lots!