Here is the finished blanket. Did I mention that I'm not a fan of neutral baby colors. Well at least it is thin enough for year round on our tropical island. Oh and it has stars and if you know me as long as it has stars I'll like it.
Your blanket looks FABULOUS!! and it will be just right for this cold weather that we are having! haha......and I am really glad that I can put a smile on your face or make you laugh because that is what it is all about!! LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE!!! I will try and get a hold of you when we get our freaking phones to work!!
2 comments:
Your blanket looks FABULOUS!! and it will be just right for this cold weather that we are having! haha......and I am really glad that I can put a smile on your face or make you laugh because that is what it is all about!! LIVE~LAUGH~LOVE!!!
I will try and get a hold of you when we get our freaking phones to work!!
we need to do something!!
I love the blanket. It's really cute even it it took several tries.
Post a Comment