Katie looking at those pics of you and Orion makes me want to cry! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you and that new little one. Your hair is darling and you look great you can't even tell your pregnant from your face so you must not be swollen that's good. give me a call love ya tonz!
Of COURSE I can ship them :) I wonder how long it would take to get to JAPAN! Holy moly. It'd be an adventure to see :) Thanks for looking at that blog though - I've got a personal blog too - kyleandheidimarie.blogspot.com
Hey Katie, this is your cousin Jessica! My mom gave me your blog address. What a great experience for you and your family to live in Japan! I also have a blog jjtp.blogspot.com you can check out if you want! Take care and good luck with your pregnancy!
6 comments:
Orion...........you look like nemo in the one picture!!! Remember you are going with me in my back pocket!!!
You are such a CUTIE!!!
LUV YA
Trin
Love these pictures. And love the haircut! We miss you guys!
Katie looking at those pics of you and Orion makes me want to cry! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you and that new little one. Your hair is darling and you look great you can't even tell your pregnant from your face so you must not be swollen that's good. give me a call love ya tonz!
Of COURSE I can ship them :) I wonder how long it would take to get to JAPAN! Holy moly. It'd be an adventure to see :) Thanks for looking at that blog though - I've got a personal blog too - kyleandheidimarie.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!!
Hey Katie, this is your cousin Jessica! My mom gave me your blog address. What a great experience for you and your family to live in Japan! I also have a blog jjtp.blogspot.com you can check out if you want! Take care and good luck with your pregnancy!
CUTE, CUTE PIC'S... LIKE YOU ARE IN A PHOTO BOOTH!!!
GLAD TO SEE/HEAR ALL IS GOING WELL.
ELSHA.
Post a Comment